2010. június 8., kedd

feeling sorry.

I am finding out that maybe I was wrong that I've fallen down and I can't do this alone.. stay with me, this is what I need, please... sing us a song and we'll sing it back to you. we could sing our own but what would it be without you? I am nothing now and it's been so long since I've heard the sound, the sound of my only hope... this time I will be listening.
this heart, it beats for only you... please don't go now, please don't fade away.
my heart is yours.
- - -
maybe, if my heart stops beating, it wont hurt this much.. and never will i have to answer again to anyone. please don't get me wrong. because i'll never let this go, but i can't find the words to tell you.. I don't want to be alone but now i feel like i don't know you. one day you'll get sick of saying that everything's alright, and by then i'm sure i'll be pretending just like i am tonight.. please don't get me wrong. then i'll never let this go, that i can't find the words to tell you, that now I feel like I don't know you...
this circle never ends and it's time you just face it, don't pretend that it's over.
- - -
and when we get home, I know we won't be home at all. this place we live, it is not where we belong... and I miss who we were in the town that we could call our own. going back to get away after everything has changed... 'cause you remind me of a time when we were so alive... do you remember that? do you remember that.... everything has changed. 'could you help me push aside all that I have left behind? ... so we stand here now and no one knows us at all. I won't get used to this.. I won't get used to being gone. and going back won't feel the same if we aren't staying. going back to get away after everything has changed....
.
please speak softly, for they will hear us and they'll find out why we don't trust them. speak up dear cause I cannot hear you.. I need to know why you don't trust in me... explain to me this conspiracy against me... and tell me how I've lost my power... where can I turn? cause I need something more... surrounded by uncertainties I'm so unsure of... tell me why I feel so alone cause I need to know to whom do I owe... explain to me... tell me how I've lost my power...
I thought that we'd make it because you said that we'd make it through... and when all security fails will you be there to help me through...

I've lost my power.
pushed it aside pretend that it's gone.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése