2011. szeptember 24., szombat

wicked.

Mennyire elcseszettül passzol ez a szám most hozzám. ebben a feldolgozásban.
ez a zene, ez a szöveg, írhattam volna én is. ez olyan sablonos, de mégis.
teljesen belőlem árad...

..........................................................................................................

the world was on fire and no one could save me but you...
strange what desire will make foolish people do... 
and I never dreamed that I'd meet somebody like you. 
and I never dreamed that I'd lose somebody like you. 


No, I don't wanna fall in love with you. 


what a wicked game to play to make me feel this way.. 
what a wicked thing to do to make me dream of you.. 
what a wicked thing to say you never felt that way.. 
what a wicked thing to do to make me dream of you.. 


And I don't wanna fall in love with you.. 


world was on fire and no one could save me but you. 
strange what desire will make foolish people do. 
and I never dreamed that I'd meet somebody like you, 
and I never dreamed that I'd lose somebody like you. 


No, I don't wanna fall in love






nobody loves no one.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése